Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I heart faces: "Wedding Bells"




It is no secret that I am a big fan of Jasmine Star's photography, and blog. Not only is she a super talented photographer, with tons of gorgeous pictures to ogle, and a talented writer but she is also incredibly generous with tips, techniques, and advice for her fellow photographers.
While checking her blog this morning I came across her link to another wonderful little piece of blogdom. I heart faces. This is a great site for photography hobbyists and professionals to be inspired and motivated into capturing pictures with emotion and heart. If photography is not an interest of yours you can still enjoy the sites for the visual feasts they offer. Who doesn't like to look at faces?

I heart faces also offers a weekly contest, this weeks guest judge is Jasmine star herself! The theme is "Wedding Bells" and this image of Kristen from last weeks wedding is my entry for this week's contest! Whenever she was near Buddy this smile would light up and reach everyone around her. I loved that face!

Photobucket

Sarah and Hannah, check out both sites. I think you will like them!

No comments: