Friday, June 6, 2008

Just Because: Hannah

Who says you have to be passing a major milestone in order to get pictures? Hannah was up to braving the heat in order to get some pictures, for no other reason than just because. I had an impossibly hard time narrowing down the shots to my favorites, I would love to put up all the ones I loved but this post would be way too long...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
She had never had "real" pictures taken before and I had a blast photographing her. She had lots of ideas but was also willing to do whatever I suggested, my favorite type of person to shoot!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We met late in the day in order to avoid the heat, but who are we kidding this is Texas!
Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Hannah, thanks for spending so much time with me, I can't wait for you to see the rest of your pictures. And a special thanks to Crystal for watching G, I'm sorry he was being such a crank! I'll make it up to you, pictures perhaps?!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leah Love the Pictures!!! They are Beautiful!!! Had lots of fun watching G and seeing you in action!!!!


Love,
Crystal

Leah said...

Thanks Crystal, your the peachiest of peaches!

Anonymous said...

Your Welcome!!!!

Love,
Crystal

Anonymous said...

Wow, great pictures, Hannah you are a hottie!

Stephanie Stremler said...

These are awesome! I love all the backlight shots! Amazing!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a beautiful girl! And you captured her so well. I was going to name my faves, but the whole set is so strong! I know she must love them!

Anonymous said...

Hey this is Hannah!

I do LOVE the pictures :)

Thanks for all the comments BUT LEAH DID ALL THE WORK. It wouldn't be anything without that amazing photographer.

Thanks Leah!
-Hannah

Anonymous said...

HOOOOOOOOOW is Hannah so gorgeous!?!? It absolutely amazes me. :D Girl, I love your pictures. You are incredibly beautiful, and I hope you never ever think otherwise. Leah, once again your pictures are gorgeous and creative. Keep it up!
Jackie :)

Braeden Rogers said...

love the shots on the bus. Very cool set!

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous. Loved the lighting.

Bobbi said...

fantastic fantastic fantastic!!!!!

Anonymous said...

These are really gorgeous!!!!

Michelle Morales Photography said...

These are beautiful Leah! She's such a pretty girl and you did a wonderful job photographing her, the lighting is super! :)