Monday, June 23, 2008

Wanted: 2009 Seniors



I am looking for a few High School Seniors to be my reps in the Lake Conroe area for 2009.

Reps will receive:
-A complimentary Senior Photo session ($100 value)
-25 complimentary rep cards
Rep cards are basically business cards that have one of your pictures on one side, and my contact info on the other.

But wait! There’s more:
-You give out these rep cards to your friends, and for every one of your friends that books a Senior Photo session with me, you’ll get a $5 iTunes gift card. You do the math ('cause I forgot how), 25 free cards that could each score you $5 of music.
-There will be additional incentives the more referrals you send my way (think free Prom or Sports Sessions later in the Year). The more people you refer to me, the more free stuff you can get! It is as easy as that!

So do how do you qualify?
-You need to be a class 0f 2009 Senior
-Attends any area Public, private or home school.
-Schedule your shoot for a date before October 1st.

*The number I take from each school depends on how big your school is and on first come basis.

Interested? Then fill out the following information and email me at leah@picturesforthepeople.com
-Name
-School
-Extracurricular activities
-Myspace / Facebook address

*Not a senior, but know someone who is? Please feel free to forward them this blog entry and encourage them to submit!*

1 comment:

~Please, call me LaLa~ said...

hey, i still like this idea a lot. I posted the link on my Facebook and I will send it to all the 2009 seniors I know, which might not be very many, but, oh well. They have friends...