Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Z-Farm Kids

Here are more picture from the Farm. It was the first photo shoot where I was able to ride a 4-wheeler, so that was fun! Plus, this family is just great fun to be around.
Our first try of Grant Wood's iconic "American Gothic".Getting closer... Got it!Maybe I'm just feeling artsy today, but this picture has a very Bouguereau look to it. If you have never heard of Bouguereau you should check him out, he had some mad talent!Hannah, the eldest, is super sweet and cheerful... This Family loves to read, they even read together. Please let me know the secret to raising kids who love books!!More of the sisters...
Next comes Jake, who is the strong and silent type...
Of course he found a frog, lucky for me, I am not squeamish of small critters.Sarah is the youngest and is known for her fashion sense and deadpan wit.


Columbus, the pot-belly pig, meandered over for a headshot of his own.Thanks so much for always opening up your beautiful farm for me! I deeply appreciate it you all! I had a great time hanging out, and of course, a big hug for feeding me breakfast!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! She called Jake silent.

Crystal said...

HAHA

Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

found your blog through OSP...
your photography is absolutely beautiful, stunning, stunning stunning! keep sharing and creating and create the business of your dreams :)

big bright blessings,
leonie
www.goddessleonie.com