Monday, May 5, 2008

More Senior Guys

Robert, otherwise known as; Rob Rob, Handsome Rob, Roberto, and Digga-Digga, holds a special place in my heart (to the left and up a little bit). He and his family are great friends of ours and I was especially happy to take his Senior Pictures. Not only is he a very talented musician, but he also possesses a sharp wit(when using it for good and not evil), and great taste in music, books, and movies (except "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", whats up with that?). He had to leave early for praise band practice, so we did not have as much time as I would have liked, but we still got some great pictures...
Not only does he play the bass and acoustic guitar but he also rocks the drums for our churches' Youth Group and Worship Service...


A guy and his truck share a special bond (at least in Texas they do)...

Robert's cousin, Thomas, also had his portraits done that day. I will post the rest of his session soon, so check back and leave some comments, who doesn't love (nice) comments!!

7 comments:

Stephanie Stremler said...

These are great pictures! I love the guitar and truck pictures (I'm a little partial to my truck as well!).

~Please, call me LaLa~ said...

um, these are way cool. I can't wait to see THomas's. Can I vollunteer myself to be your guinea pig for any kind of shoots you want to do? (except the kind you already mentioned on myspace that you would not do, of course....kill my dreams, why don't you....)

Mary said...

I'm guessin' these two share some really fine genes. You did a good job finding them for us!

Rob Craig said...

I am not going to lie to you. I look good.

really good.

now all I need is a good lookin' woman...

then you can take our pictures and we can look great.

thanks for taking my picture

Leah said...

Lala, I have actually been dreaming up a shoot for you, think "John William Waterhouse'esque!". Let's do it!

Kreitzer Fam said...

Rob Rob looks hot!! How'd you do that Leah?? (Just kidding Rob Rob) You really did an amazing job with these pictures - you captured the man perfectly!! I am sooo impressed with you!!

Unknown said...

That's some talent, my friend. Beautiful pictures.

p.s. LOVE the frog shot. If I remember correctly, you're far from squeamish when it comes to little critters!