Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Senior at the Farm

I have a couple senior shoots to post this week; strange thing is, they are all guys. Normally, the only guys I photograph are still running around in diapers, so it is a nice change to have a chance to work with a great group of older guys.
First up, is Daniel. I am not sure if anything phases this guy, he was polite, mellow, and very patient. It was hot and humid throughout the shot and he never offered a complaint. He was flying out a couple days after our session to perform at Carnegie Hall in NY with his H.S. choir group. He is also a musician and brought along his guitars for some shots...


Daniel, thanks for working with me on your Senior Portraits (and Martha, thanks for chasing cats out of the picture). I hope your NY trip was a blast!

No comments: