Friday, April 18, 2008

Karis

I had a great time with Karis today, not only is she witty, smart, and fun to be around, but she is also "gorgeous" (as a some what strange man came and told us) and so very easy to take pictures of!

Dave, you may want to start dusting off the ol' shotgun soon!

As we were driving away we heard the whistle of a train, so we both jumped out of the vehicle and grabbed this picture.

Karis, I had a great time with you today and I can't wait to finish part two of your session.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leah you are AWESOME! thank you SO SO much. I had soo much fun with you. i really like 3, 4, and 5. haha! And I'm glad you had a fun time, even though you had to tell me exactly how to pose for every shot! (I didnt know anything at all )

Karis

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHH!!! Yaris, you are SOOOOO gorgeous! :D I LOVE that black and white picture of you.....ahh, you are so hott!! lol. I cant get over it. My lil Yaris is all grown up and bein a model..*sniff sniff* Girl, no joke, you are completely beautfiul in every way. Im glad you had fun. :)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, I promise I wasn't hunting for complements on OSP! :) But thanks for the blog love just the same!! I love the train shot. What a great moment!

Crystal said...

Great PIctures im in love with the 4th picture BEAUTIFUL