Monday, March 17, 2008

Senior Portraits: Part I

By the end of Jackie's senior portraits I was seriously concerned for her safety! She banged her head while climbing into a tree and got a nice scrap/bump. Then she knelt down in some fire weed and got a lovely rash! I was a bit paranoid when she wanted pictures on the trampoline but no serious mishap to report. She is always laughing and is such a fun person to be around...

I was also lucky enough to photograph her brother Danny, and will post his pictures soon. A special thanks to the Zim's for use of their wonderful farm!

6 comments:

Jackie Becker said...

OOOHHHH goodness, NOT loving the dress one. Haha. But thats ok, the other two are nice. Thanks Leah, youre the greatest!

Leah said...

Ohh! I liked the dress picture! You looked like a rockstar! But I took it down for you :(
see you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

AWW i wanted to see it! jackie, youd better show me. your hot!

Anonymous said...

Those are really great Jackie! You look so pretty :) What a beast.
-garv.

Anonymous said...

Admittedly, she's a lovely young lady. However, we're still looking for that lovely youngish couple that you've recently taken pictures of....you know...probably your two most favorite subjects?????
having fun,
D

Meggggg said...

Jackies so CUTE Love your pics awesome job Leah!