Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Lauren and Michael

I had the privilege of shooting Michael and Lauren's engagement session several weeks ago. They turned out to be such a blast to work with and I had so much fun!


They were married last Sunday and had an intimate and beautiful wedding in which they were gracious enough to give me access to take all the pictures I wanted, in order to build my portfolio. It was a great experience to photograph their day and not be stressed about "blowing the shot" or missing key moments (she had aa awesome wedding photographer, check out his work at: http://www.danielcolvinphotography.com/Intro.html).

They were a photographer's dream as they were up to trying anything and looked good while doing it.

Lauren and Michael, thanks so much for trusting me with your engagement session. I will post some pictures of your wedding soon. Congratulations, I can hardly wait to do your maternity sessions;)

3 comments:

Jeanette Krzyzek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeanette Krzyzek said...

Hey! I really like these. I especially like the one of them standing in the grass next to the water, and also the last image of them standing in the field with Lauren in the foreground and Michael in the background. Cool post processing.. kinda edgy... like it! Keep posting girl! You're on a roll!

MattDJ said...

Leah,
LOVE that last image!!! You made them look like rock stars. Stoked to have found your blog. Keep the awesomeness coming! :-)